At Harris Dental we perform complete smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with meaningful problems) into stunning smiles. If you have been considering a cosmetic dentistry smile makeover, you may wonder if you will still look like yourself when we’re finished.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, we use nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles.
The objective with a cosmetic dentistry smile makeover involves bringing multiple components into harmony. Here are a few of those components:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive, but should give you an idea of how cosmetic dentistry can transform your smile. Find out why patients from xxx trust us with their smiles. We also offer xxx. Schedule an appointment with us today!