What’s the first step in getting a dental implant? It’s not an X-ray. It’s not an exam. It’s an informative, low-key consultation at Harris Dental in Phoenix.
Take Your Time
At Harris Dental, we don’t pressure you into treatment. We simply explain your options. We answer your questions thoroughly. Take all the time you need. We want you to be comfortable.
Tell Us About Yourself
You’ll have the opportunity to review your goals and expectations. Successful dental implant consultations help us provide the highest level of dental care.
We Are Proud Of Our Success
While you are here, you can inspect photos of dental implant patients. You know what they say…a picture is worth a thousand words!
You may be wondering:
- How many years has Dr. Harris been performing implants?
- What type of specialty training have you received?
- How many implant placements have you performed?
- What is the success rate for dental implants?
- What additional cosmetic dental procedures do you provide?
- Am I a well-suited candidate for a tooth implant?
- Do you offer sedation dentistry?
We will answer all of these questions and any other ones you have. We also talk about the costs of tooth implants and financing options if needed.
At Harris Dental in Phoenix we want you to have all the information you need if you are considering a dental implant. We’ve placed them in patients from Queen Creek, Scottsdale, and Mesa, who also come to us for complete general dentistry and more. Schedule an appointment today!
Contact Harris Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
4444 N 32 St Ste 208