Cosmetic dentistry is really coming into its own. Trend-watchers say that more and more people are choosing it every day to improve their smiles, with the procedures that are available at Harris Dental in Phoenix.
We all want to look our best. But cosmetic dentistry isn’t just about looking good; it is good for your dental health.
- Teeth whitening is used to lighten stained teeth. This quick and easy treatment is usually done in the office, and the results can be very dramatic.
- Bonding uses a dental composite that resembles enamel. This material is applied to the surface of the teeth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened and polished.
- Tooth reshaping is a simple way to improve your teeth. It involves removing part of the enamel and can be used to fix small chips or to change the length or position of teeth.
- Veneers are custom-made porcelain coverings that are bonded to the teeth to close gaps or cover discolored teeth.
- Dental implants are titanium posts placed in the jaw to support one or more artificial teeth.
- Smile makeover. A smile makeover is a combination of procedures to get dental patients the smiles they want.
At Harris Dental in Phoenix we use cosmetic dentistry to improve smiles every day. We’ve enhanced the smiles of people throughout Queen Creek, Scottsdale, and Mesa, who also come to us for complete general dentistry. Call for an appointment today!
Contact Harris Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):