Implant Dentistry For Phoenix
Missing teeth age your appearance prematurely. They are not only unattractive, but they also impair your ability to speak, bite and chew. In a two-step dental implant procedure, however, lost teeth can be replaced and made as good as new at our practice in Phoenix.
With Dental Implants, we can replace your missing teeth at our Phoenix office location. Unlike other implant dentists, we can both place and restore tooth implants at our practice. Performing both placement and restoration means we can plan your entire treatment from start to finish for excellent results. Meanwhile, you can enjoy the ease of working with a single location rather than multiple offices. Our award-winning tooth implant professionals are highly experienced in the entire process. Soon you can enjoy the comfort and confidence that comes with a complete and healthy set of strong teeth.
In addition to full dental implants, we can also install support implants for dentures. Support implants act just like tooth roots to ensure dentures do not slip, click, or otherwise come loose. We are pleased to offer implant-supported dentures, as well as the All-on-4 dental implant procedure. The All-On-4 implant process can have you in and out of our office in a single day with a fully restored smile! Call our Phoenix office today if you are interested in either of these options.
Some of the benefits of having a dental implant include:
- Stability and Functionality – A tooth implant combined with a porcelain crown provides the same support and functionality associated with natural teeth. You’ll be able to eat, chew, and speak as though you never lost a tooth.
- Aesthetic – The porcelain crowns used to restore dental implants look completely natural and beautiful. We’ll create a tooth that perfectly matches the rest of the teeth in your smile for flawless appearance and comfort.
- Health Benefits – Your jawbone needs the support of your tooth roots to stay strong and healthy. Without that support, the bone surrounding the missing tooth can start to deteriorate. Implant dentistry is the only restorative treatment for missing teeth that replaces both the root and crown of the tooth. A dental implant can help prevent further jawbone deterioration and preserve your face shape.
Our Dental Implants Process:
- We use our Galileos 3-D Imaging machine to help us find the precise location for your dental implant. This is particularly exciting because it means we can work from highly accurate information about the inside of your mouth to give you the best care!
- A titanium post is implanted into the jaw, taking the place of the root of the missing tooth. With the assistance of our advanced imaging technology, our dentists determine the precise location for this implant. The bone heals around this implant, creating a strong base for your new tooth.
- A strong porcelain crown is perfectly sized, in the exact color to match. This crown is permanently set on the implant, taking its place as a strong healthy tooth, ready to bite, chew, and smile.
- A few follow-up visits will ensure your continued health and comfort with your new implant. At these visits, we will ask you about your comfort level and check to be sure your mouth has adapted well to the implant.
- You get to enjoy all of the benefits of dental implants as you go about your life!
Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
You may be a good candidate for dental implants if you are missing any teeth and have a strong jawbone. If you would like a free opinion about whether or not dental implants can help your smile, take advantage of our virtual consult! Upload a photo of your smile and tell us what you want to be changed. Our smile design team will send you a personal video about your options.
Is there anything I can do to make my dentures more secure?
Depending on the health of your jawbone, we may be able to place supportive implants that can keep your dentures from slipping, clicking, or otherwise coming loose.