Implant Dentistry For Phoenix
Missing teeth age your appearance prematurely. They are not only unattractive, but they also impair your ability to speak, bite and chew. In a two-step dental implant procedure, however, lost teeth can be replaced and made as good as new at our practice in Phoenix.
With Dental Implants, we can replace your missing teeth at our Phoenix office location. Unlike other implant dentists, we can both place and restore tooth implants at our practice. Performing both placement and restoration means we can plan your entire treatment from start to finish for excellent results. Meanwhile, you can enjoy the ease of working with a single location rather than multiple offices. Our award-winning tooth implant professionals are highly experienced in the entire process. Soon you can enjoy the comfort and confidence that comes with a complete and healthy set of strong teeth.
In addition to full dental implants, we can also install support implants for dentures. Support implants act just like tooth roots to ensure dentures do not slip, click, or otherwise come loose. We are pleased to offer implant-supported dentures, as well as the All-on-4 dental implant procedure. The All-On-4 implant process can have you in and out of our office in a single day with a fully restored smile! Call our Phoenix office today if you are interested in either of these options.
What Are the Benefits of Implant Dentistry?
Some of the benefits of having a dental implant include:
- Stability and Functionality – A tooth implant combined with a porcelain crown provides the same support and functionality associated with natural teeth. You’ll be able to eat, chew, and speak as though you never lost a tooth.
- Aesthetic – The porcelain crowns used to restore dental implants look completely natural and beautiful. We’ll create a tooth that perfectly matches the rest of the teeth in your smile for flawless appearance and comfort.
- Health Benefits – Your jawbone needs the support of your tooth roots to stay strong and healthy. Without that support, the bone surrounding the missing tooth can start to deteriorate. Implant dentistry is the only restorative treatment for missing teeth that replaces both the root and crown of the tooth. A dental implant can help prevent further jawbone deterioration and preserve your face shape.
Our Dental Implants Treatment Process:
The tooth implant procedure process is as follows:
- We use our Galileos 3-D Imaging machine to help us find the precise location for your dental implant. This is particularly exciting because it means we can work from highly accurate information about the inside of your mouth to give you the best care!
- A titanium post is implanted into the jaw, taking the place of the root of the missing tooth. With the assistance of our advanced imaging technology, our dentists determine the precise location for this implant. The bone heals around this implant, creating a strong base for your new tooth.
- A strong porcelain crown is perfectly sized, in the exact color to match. This crown is permanently set on the implant, taking its place as a strong healthy tooth, ready to bite, chew, and smile.
- A few follow-up visits will ensure your continued health and comfort with your new implant. At these visits, we will ask you about your comfort level and check to be sure your mouth has adapted well to the implant.
- You get to enjoy all of the benefits of dental implants as you go about your life!
Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
You may be a good candidate for dental implants if you are missing any teeth and have a strong jawbone. If you would like a free opinion about whether or not dental implants can help your smile, take advantage of our virtual consult! Upload a photo of your smile and tell us what you want to be changed. Our smile design team will send you a personal video about your options.
Is there anything I can do to make my dentures more secure?
Depending on the health of your jawbone, we may be able to place supportive implants that can keep your dentures from slipping, clicking, or otherwise coming loose.
Are dental implants expensive?
A number of factors influence the cost of your dental implants. Some of these factors include the number of dental implants being placed, the type of restoration being used on top of them, and whether your jawbone is able to support the implant(s) without additional procedures such as sinus lifts or bone grafts.
While dental implants are indeed a significant investment, they are not prohibitively expensive for most patients. When opting for dental implant treatment you are choosing the best tooth replacement option in terms of aesthetics and functionality. Dental tooth implants can last a lifetime with proper dental hygiene and for this reason they may end up saving you money in the long term vs. other less expensive and less durable treatments.
Is implant dentistry painful?
As with any surgical procedure, some minor discomfort can be expected. Fortunately, Harris Dental utilizes local anesthesia for pain management and even offers sedation dentistry options to ensure that patients are extremely comfortable throughout the implant dentistry procedure.
The majority of patients report minimal discomfort the day after their dental implants are placed and most are amazed that they feel so normal. Should this not be the case we are able to prescribe pain medication for use following the implant dentistry procedure. We also stay in close contact with our patients to ensure they are recovering well.
Schedule a Dental Implant Consultation in Phoenix!
If you are missing teeth and want the best possible option for replacement, give Harris Dental a call, text, or email and ask about dental implants! We work with patients from all over the Phoenix area, so don’t wait.