What to Expect on Your First Visit
As a new patient to our office, we would like to provide you with a summary of what to expect. On your first visit, you can expect to be in our care for at least two hours.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will be welcomed by our friendly patient coordinator who will collect your new patient forms and process your patient information.
- You will be shown to one of our dental examination rooms where the dentist and assistant will answer any questions, concerns, expectations, and dental health needs you may have. Before the comprehensive dental examination begins, we make sure all of your questions have been answered and you are 100% content with moving forward.
- We will take any necessary x-rays. Digital x-rays are offered at 90% less radiation than traditional systems and with immediate results.
- Upon completion of your examination and x-rays, we will provide you will a full dental health report based on our findings and results. We will use an intra-oral camera to give you a video tour of concerning areas if needed. Procedures and recommendations will be outlined in an individualized format specific to your dental health. Any options and/or alternatives you may have will be discussed at this time.
- Our well-trained professional hygienist will perform a full general cleaning or begin any recommended therapy for treating gum/periodontal disease.
At Harris Dental we don’t simply treat teeth—we are dedicated to treating people and improving lives.
For more information about cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, Invisalign clear braces, any other expert general of family dentistry service we offer, or just to get to know our dentists and staff, please contact us through our website, call or e-mail one of our 5 locations, or drop in. We look forward to helping you have the smile you deserve.