Invisalign Clear Braces
Call now to schedule an appointment!
Invisalign Clear Braces
Invisible orthodontics by Invisalign is the advanced way to straighten teeth and improve your smile. Often called clear braces, Invisalign is the answer for those who crave a beautiful smile but want to avoid the attention of traditional braces. In fact, few people will notice you have Invisalign aligners at all.
Have you ever dreamed of having straighter teeth and a more beautiful smile? Invisible orthodontics by Invisalign is the advanced way to straighten teeth and improve your smile. And Invisalign clear braces are hardly noticeable by you as you wear them or even by those around you.
Using a precise, computerized three-dimensional analysis of your teeth and gums, clear plastic precision aligners are custom crafted to fit your teeth. Each aligner is worn for approximately three weeks, and can be removed to eat, brush or floss, and on special occasions. While you wear your Invisalign clear braces, your teeth are gently moved to their ideal position. The length of the straightening process depends on your specific situation and the results desired, but many cases require a year or less.
Invisible Orthodontics By Invisalign
- Clear – Most people will not even know you are wearing the Invisalign clear braces.
- Comfortable – Personalized aligners have a smooth surface that is gentle to your mouth.
- Removable – Take them out to eat or brush, then put them back in again.
- Affordable – In most cases, the cost is comparable to or less than metal braces.
- Fast – Treatment time is comparable to and in many cases less than that of traditional braces.
- Convenient – Whether you are a business executive, a busy mom, or going on a first date, you will feel confident wearing invisible orthodontics.
Now is the best time to start your own invisible orthodontic treatment with Invisalign clear braces. Doing so can improve your overall health and wellbeing.
Straighter Teeth Lead To Better Overall Health
Never underestimate the power of a great smile. A nice smile is not only beautiful, it promotes good health:
- Teeth that are straight and evenly spaced are easier to keep clean, leading to better oral health. Better oral health can reduce the incidence of heart disease, gastrointestinal disease, and other health conditions.
- Teeth that are properly aligned chew more efficiently, and that aids in proper digestion.
- Teeth that are straight and properly aligned create a more perfect bite, which aids in avoiding excessive stress, headaches, and strain on your supporting bone and tissue.
A Beautiful Smile Brings Social Benefits
- Confidence – Feel more confident in job interviews, public speaking, and personal relationships.
- Clearer speech – Teeth play an important role in your ability to speak properly.
Contact Harris Dental at any of our five convenient locations today to learn more about Invisalign clear braces or fill in the form at the top of this page for a free invisible orthodontics consultation.