Call now to schedule an appointment!
Temporo-Mandibular Disease/Dysfunction is the range of disorders of the jaw muscles and joint. Here at Harris Dental we use a drugless approach using therapies that retrain and recalibrate the muscles and soft tissues as well as the mechanical components of the jaw to treat TMD. In turn these results interface with the nervous system and reduce pain and potentially debilitating symptoms.
We use the same rehabilitation therapies that are used on professional and world class athletes. This includes special electrical stimulating systems and cold laser therapy. Contact Harris Dental, at any of our five convenient locations today to learn more about headaches and migraines.Learn More
- Migraines or headaches
- Pain around ears
- Pain in jaw, face, teeth, neck, or shoulders
- Clicking or popping of your jaw
- Inability to open mouth, with or without pain, in the normal range of motion
- Clenching or grinding teeth
- Ringing or fullness in your ears
- Sinus pressure
- Trauma/ Whiplash
- Missing teeth
- Dental malocclusion
- Muscle overuse